Friday, December 14, 2007

most wonderful time of the year

so since it is alsmot Christmas, which is one of my ultimate favorite times ever I decided some time needed to be taken to talk about how much I enjoy it. Just family, time off and all that jazz. So I've got some busy weeks ahead of me, and the break will be spent on my wonderful independent study for history (yay). I have hardly done any shopping as of yet which is a bit sad, but I've had a lot to do. My tacky purple tree makes me feel festive in a way only I could understand I'm sure, another one of those things I just decide to do, and therefore have to. Another great part about my holidays is how ritualistic my life becomes, and I love my rituals. So yes I plan to have a grand holiday and will most likely be 10 times more stressed by the time January rolls around. Merry Christmas!

No comments: