Friday, June 11, 2010

Ooo are you feelin satisfied

Ya I have a Boston addiction, but they are just a genuinely GOOD BAND!! Seriously.
 I went to see a new doctor this week for the first time. That was pretty exciting, because I have fun going to the doctor. Weird things hypochondriacs enjoy eh? So its a female and she is far more professional than my previous doctor which is a HUGE improvement. She also asked me if I was a lesbian basically, which I found extremely hilarious, but thats kind of a long story so if you want to hear it Lorraine I'll tell you later. Went and played bingo last night with Alexis at the big bingo hall. We were really scared we were going to get shanked by all the avid bingo-goers, but despite losing we had lots of fun. Plus they sell mozzarella sticks, and you know something is good when you can buy those. Other than that my week has just been a lot of cleaning. So much cleaning I forgot to practice my violin...oops. Oh well I'll remember to practice a bit more next week, I hope. 
Leaving this with lyrics from the best song that makes zero sense, blinded by the light


Some brimstone baritone anticyclone rolling stone preacher from the east
Says, "Dethrone the dictaphone, hit it in it's funny bone, 
that's where they expect it least"

I mean seriously, what the heck is that song even about? Love it!

No comments: