Thursday, June 3, 2010

Friends

I can't say I'm a very popular person, or a very outgoing one. I also have a hard time making new friends because I'm pretty picky. None of this has ever bothered me much, especially because I have pretty much the greatest friends. I was really glad last week to have hung out with the sisterhood for a super fun sleepover. No matter what new challenges hit the 4 of us, we never seem to change much when we all get back together. Except that they've all got some crazy disease that has made them love Justin Bieber... this saddens me. Lor came over for a sleep over the other day, and it was seriously the best time I've had in a while. Just having one person who knows you really well to hang out with, go for walks to the park, and talk to is really uplifting.
Finally got to see Greg graduate, which was a really funny experience because I haven't been to someone else's grad since Lindsay, and it was really cool watching the younger kids growing up. I love having him and Sam as my kind of siblings, because they are so much fun.
Going to go see my aunty Pat tomorrow, which is always nice. She reminds me so much of my grandma, and shes just so cute. However this weekly visit seems to be feeding my new found coffee addiction. That isn't good because coffee actually keeps me up all night. Oh well, I'm silly is all.

1 comment:

Lorraine M said...

I'm glad you feel that way about our friendship(s). I also had a really great time. It was really sobering to spend time together and be honest with you and with myself about some (obvious) stuff. I am really glad that our friendship is so well grounded in Christ.