Wednesday, May 19, 2010

And once again it's way too late

I have a bad habit of staying up far too late doing dumb things. Now I've just been creeping into other peoples lives. I seem to do that. Maybe I wish I could constantly live vicariously through others, but I think I just like to understand how everyone else works. I have myself pretty well figured out. I'm sure I could write a 10 page report detailing my entire personality. When you know that much about yourself, its always nice to get out of your own head and into someone else's. I really need to start recording all the things I think up, because my brain is always going and going and I forget so easily. If I wrote it all down maybe other people can understand me as well as I understand myself. Or maybe no one is supposed to really. I don't really remember where I was going with this, but oh well.
Time to talk about my favorite song of all time, while I'm talking about my mind.
You Can Sleep While I Dream - Bon Jovi
This is my song, seriously. Anyone who knows me understands that I mainly live in my own little world. This is a song about dreamers, who are only limited by their own imaginations. I love music that I can really feel, and no one does that better than Jon in my books. So amazing. K thats it.

2 comments:

Lorraine M said...

I totally agree with the being able to write a 10 page report on your own personality. Sometimes I find it annoying having all this information about myself but having no truly good use for it! I think you have actually just challenging me to write an essay about myself. That's what happens to me when I'm not in school I guess!
And since I journal, it's totally crazy seeing all of my random thoughts and stuff. I also started this new thing, it's a box and I have a pad of paper to write down those quick thoughts that are totally random and I'm not going to sit down and describe in length in my journal. Fun stuff, the brain!

Emily Ruth said...

Ok I will challenge you to write a report on yourself and I'll write one too and it can be and excellent...adventure. i wrote excellent and had no real word to come after it.