Thursday, May 20, 2010

No Woogled Broccoli Head!

Ya I'm watching Arthur...

It's a really nice day out and I figured I would attempt to be active. After doing a bit of cleaning Craig decided he was going to come over and play basketball with me. As far as best friends go, he pretty much rocks. It's handy to have someone who is basically a brother but doesn't have to share your parents or live in your house. Plus he knows lots of stuff to be useful and fix things for me. He beat me in both games of 21 which I guess was fair because I beat him both times on Monday...

So I decided I will take the Canadian Literature english class, but I also found out there is a philosophy class on science fiction!!! I think that sounds extremely fun, so if I don't end up taking cell biology I will take that one. I'm a huge nerd.

Tonight me and Mike are hopefully going to see Robin Hood at the movies. There are lots of movies coming out this summer that I really want to see. Hooray for the theatre being the only easy place to go and have fun in this town :| Gtg get readyyyy

1 comment:

Lorraine M said...

The philosophy of science fiction sounds way more awesome than Canadian Literature...and I LIKE Canadian Literature!

Also, I saw Robin Hood on Saturday and it was pretty good.